- Yield : 1 Sandwich
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
- 4 slices, thick-cut artisan or rye bread, lightly toasted
- 4 slices leftover meatloaf, sliced into 1-inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons good mayonnaise
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 leaves butter or leaf lettuce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
If you are planning on eating a warm sandwich, heat the meatloaf wrapped in foil in a low oven until hot.
Assemble the sandwiches on a clean cutting board, starting by spreading on the dijon and mayonnaise, followed by lettuce, meatloaf and tomato. Serve at once or wrap in foil to allow the flavors and sauce to soak into the bread a little.